Two on the mother's side with national dress
Before the year 2000 do I
make some portraits.
- Not many, if compared to these
- I met on Charles
Bridge or on Montmartre,
but between seventy to hundred portraits do I think it
- I feel portrait painting then was some
special and giving me one challenge I really enjoyed.
- The knowledge I get through my
portrait paintings, has also speeding up my painting time.
- ”Roughly 47 portraits
in oil, about 17 portraits in drawing, 6 portraits in water color and 2
portraits in pastel“.
these portraits is approximately sixteen of children and four of these
the rest of my portrait-works is ten from the mother's side.
persons, I have made portrait of, is mostly from Norway, but also a
couple from Denmark and Russia.
nearest family is the biggest group, as has posed for me (Include my
then come my friends.
- The probably most known persons, as I have
made portrait of is:
- Ole Gabriel Ueland, Johan I Holm, Gunnar Berge, Arne Larsen Økland, Dag Sørensen
- and Lauritz Hansen.
three musicians by me.
tip for the novice in oil painting by Odd K. Hauge
art equipments shops
Optimization and SEO Tools